Jacksonville Criminal Attorney
- Federal crimes: If you are under investigation for or have been charged with a federal crime such as bank fraud or drug conspiracy, you are facing an uphill battle. The federal government commits significant resources to prosecuting crimes, which can carry harsh mandatory sentences. My years of experience in both federal and state courts can help you at every stage of the criminal justice process, from negotiations to trial.
- Violent crimes: Whether you have been charged with first-degree murder, sexual battery, weapons charges, assault or domestic violence, I have successfully defended many cases in the state and federal courts.
- Drug offenses: Look to me for aggressive defense against a wide range of serious drug charges in the state and federal courts, including conspiracy, trafficking, manufacture, cultivation, intent to sell, doctor shopping and possession.
- Sex crimes: If you have been charged with a sex crime, you could be facing serious penalties and permanent damage to your reputation. I will identify and develop important issues in your case such as a confrontation clause and hearsay to help you in court. Look to me for aggressive advocacy in sex crime charges in the federal and state courts, including sexual battery, Internet sex crimes, child pornography, sexual abuse and molestation.
- DUI/DWI: If you have been charged with a DUI, it is in your best interest to remain silent and call me for assistance. Even if you have been videotaped and tried to explain your position to law enforcement, my background in all types of criminal charges makes me effective at handling such issues as the admissibility of any statements you may have made.
- Computer crimes: My experience in federal court is advantageous to clients charged with any type of computer or cyber crime, from Internet identity theft to child pornography charges.
- Weapons charges: Gun charges carry harsh penalties. If you have been charged with armed robbery, illegal possession of a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon, I will work hard to protect your rights and your freedom.
- Misdemeanors: Though misdemeanors are less serious than felonies, they still carry significant penalties. Look to me for strong defense in any misdemeanor charge, including domestic violence and DUI.
- Juvenile criminal defense: If your child is facing juvenile charges, I will help you protect his or her interests and future.
- Appeals and post-conviction relief: The process of appealing a conviction is complex, and few lawyers have the skill needed to prevail. Look to me for tireless advocacy in complex appeals at the state and federal levels.
Contact a Duval County DUI Defense Lawyer
To schedule a consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney, call 904-354-0062 or contact me online. I offer a free initial consultation in criminal law cases. All major credit cards accepted.